Saturday, January 2, 2016

I'm not going to lie I'm a kid at hearT

I don't care what you have to say when it comes to me I'm a kid at heart. I enjoy cartoons on occasion and playing video games. Do I reflect on my childhood and wish I could relive those moments of course I do. First of all I don't have to pay any bills and most importantly I get to relive the special moments I've had with my mother. May God continue to watch over her soul I love you mom! If there's any point in time that I can relive and stay stuck in that moment it would be my childhood not only because I have my mother who kept me safe, kept my stomach filled, kept a roof over my head and most importantly kept her love in my life. My mother is the definition of an Extraordinary woman. In addition to that I would get to relive those great moments in time that I shared with my sister who is an amazing woman and who is also courageous. I love you sis and if I've never said it before I'm saying it now you mean everything to me and you motivate me to be a great uncle to the nieces I have because you're a incredible mother to the children you have one of which is soon to be 4.0 high school graduate the other who is headed in the same direction and who knows maybe even stardom. I adore you sis. I'm a kid at heart I guess that's why I get along so well with all of my nieces. I understand them all and love and treat them all equally and with a ton of respect. I don't approach them as their father thats not who I am. I approach them as their big brother someone they can talk to about any and everything. Someone they know will be in their corner no matter what. I look at myself as a missing piece to the puzzle of a lot of people's happiness. If it's a void you need filled I'm that person. And for that special woman who entered my life recently I see nothing short of an amazing future with you. Let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment