Thursday, January 28, 2016

I'm tired of living small dawg, I gotta be major!

My family is filled with talent. God given abilities that is spread throughout us some gifted with musical talents, some with acting, writing, editing, speaking, modeling, singing, dancing, real estate, marketing etc. Thats the reason why I feel not only myself but the people around me my cousins the many of cousins that i have from here to Jamaica to England to Canada and Asia. My family is big and I want to travel to see them all. I don't want to care about the cost of the ticket I just want to be able to hop on the plane, or the bus or the train hahaha! choo! choo! I want to see this whole world and God has possessed me with a rare dual God given ability to write and speak which I know can change lives and even change the world damn right I said it I have the ability well the capability of changing the world. I know that I can influence the evil to do good and the good to do better. Why? Am I arrogant? No I just know what talent I have been given and it was specially hand crafted by the Lord! I deserve better and the better I deserve I will bless those around me in achieving the best they deserve! I'm not stingy whatsoever I am not selfish at all I am a giver I am loyal to the ones who are loyal to me. I don't ask for anything in return all I want is your appreciation. Not too many people think and see the world the way that I do. I just hope the people around me understands that I do it for the love and appreciation I have for them. I don't do it to be noticed or to be talked good about thats not me. If I fucks with you. I will go above and beyond for you. And if I really fucks with you theres nothing i wouldn't do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment