Sunday, January 10, 2016

I agree with Skip Bayless take kicking out of the game of football!

Im sick and tired of watching great or potentially championship winning teams lose a game because of a kicker. Your entire season resides on the foot of a kicker who's been sitting down and pretending to stretch on the sideline during the entire game while you put your all into every play smashing into your rival over and over again just to benefit your team. Imagine having your entire season rest on the foot of a kicker. Every season it seems to be not just one big game but multiple big games that's lost on the foot of a kicker. I would lose my cool and explode and unleash my anger in the direction of the kicker who lost the game because they couldn't make a kick. A kick that would've extended our season. A kick that would've put us one game closer to the championship. Kicks ruin momentum. Look at the Redskins they were up 11-0 nothing today against the packers the missed the kick and went downhill from there. No ones talking about that but that's what happened. Dudes were on the sidelines saying he missed the extra point are you kidding me. He missed an automatic practice all of the time kick. Trust me those were the thoughts of some of those players and it showed in how effortlessly Greenbay came back. Don't get me wrong Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the league you can't shut him out however you can't tell me that the missed extra point kick didn't have something to do with it. I know it did period. I don't need to do any interviews or write about it over and over again just to get some attention I know it contributed to why washington lost today. Hey NFL do us all a favor and get rid of kicking in football the only kicking needed is the kick offs but with the many concussed athletes who get concussions on kick off we may need to say enough is enough and let's get rid of kick in football. It'll be weird at first but sooner than later we will all get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment