Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Kid or no kid you're the right woman for me!

I had my doubts due to past relationships with women with children. No relationship I've had in the past with a woman with a child or children have ever worked out for me until now. In the past I've dated women who were confused about whether they really can move on from their baby's father. I've  had conversations with women who've told me they've hooked up with their child's father on several occasions after they broke up. I've always thought about the fact that if there's one person on earth who a person can connect with it's the person they had a child with especially if they were in San actual relationship before they had their child. However my mindset has changed because of this woman particular woman who I'll refer to as heaven sent. She's the opposite of the girls that I've been dating prior to me meeting her. She's well educated, she's a woman and she handles her responsibilities. God has brought her into my life for a reason and he's brought me into her life for a reason. This woman is simply amazing and she's opened up my eyes so much so that I can truthfully say that her having a child is a positive instead of a negative. She's made me realize that if the love is there that's all I truly care for and I accept her child as much as I accept her. I can't win over her heart without winning over her child's heart and that's what I plan on doing. That's precisely what I will do because I've received a blessing who's opened my eyes up wider than it's ever been opened up. I thank the lord for blessing me with you. I'm grateful and I'm going to prove it to my soon to be queen that she's perfect and she's worth my time, energy, sweat, tears and most importantly my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment