Sunday, January 24, 2016

You no longer exist in my world!

cutting ties for some seems so hard to do and normally for me it's effortless I do it without thinking about that person ever again. But for some reason this one person took longer to jump out of my mind than it normally does to remove someone out of my mind once I decide to get rid of them. No longer am I holding on for hope because the arguments and the back and forth as well as the he say she say bullshit is all pointless. Let's be real if you believe someone else's word over mines then I don't want a damn thing to do with you. There's no holding on for me and forget hoping and wishing for you to change your mind im done. I could care less about you or your problems and your issues at this point. Life isn't about arguing with someone constantly to prove why you deserve them or prove something just isn't factual. You can save that for the birds. I'm done the old me is back. I have to cut ties and cut ties quickly that me has returned and I'm more ruthless than ever. Whoever doesn't need to be around me will soon dissapear from my presence God will remove them. The ones that do will prove to me they do and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment