Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shout out to all the people that believe in love. The people that don't enjoy being miserable sooner or later!

People act as though love doesn't exist like it can't happen more than once in a person's life. They feel as though it happened once with someone and didn't workout but it can't happen again when little do they realize the best thing that's ever happened to them is the second person they're falling head over heels for. You learn from your mistakes and sometimes you have to fall in love then fall out of love just to fall right back into it in order for you to find your soulmate. I guess that's how this world works. Sometimes you have to hit your lowest of your low just so that you can bounce back and have happiness. Let's be real life isn't promised and tomorrow isn't guaranteed and no one knows what the afterlife holds so why not just enjoy life and live it to the fullest? I am and I will and I always have and I'm so thankful for those that I have around me. Be miserable non lovers or the ones who's given up. For the ones who haven't pursue the love of your life and have no regrets doing it just don't be a stalker now no one needs or wants that. If there's no chance leave the situation alone if there's a chance then go all out and pursue the potential love of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment