Tuesday, January 12, 2016

September 14, 2009

The worst day of my life! The day my life changed. My life was headed for so much promise so much hopes a deal on the table that would've been life altering but I decided to turn it down because I lost the most important person in my life. My mother. Mom I love you so much. September 14, 2009 a day that'll forever haunt me. Mom! With you I'm strong without you in fighting to maintain my strength. You taught me well I just wanted more time on earth with you. Time for you to see my first born, time for you to see me graduate from college, time for you to see me become a man. Although you're watching over me your physical presence was like none other. The greatest person ever is you. Loyal, kind hearted, sweet, generous, loving and just a great human being. In striving hard to reach your greatness. I miss you so much. I care for about you even more. I love you mom! God willing we shall unite one day in the future and it shall last for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment