Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Good women are rare! By: Omar Black

Not all women are good women and not all good women are the right women for you! Jordan has found a good woman for the first time in his life. He's constantly thinks and wonders why doesn't she yet to hold the title of being mines yet? Why is it still unofficial when we both know that it should be official? Why is it that so many people that aren't even suitable for marriage usually are the ones who get married while the ones who are suited for marriage don't? Whatever the situation might be it's as though the world we live in accepts the worlds biggest sinners the most where the good suffers. They say the good dies young so what does that mean the evil dies old. That's a quote I never truly figured out and still haven't. If that's the rule of life that means the evil rule while the good struggle just to stay good in this life of sin. Never will my number change but I hope the situation changes because at this point there's only one thing preventing us from being together and it sucks. You can't tell me there's no solution to a problem that we both want to be fixed. We have to figure it out because my life will be better with you than without you. However if I have to be without you I'll just have to make the necessary adjustments but why not have you when we both know you're the one for me and I'm the one for you and this isn't a fairytale this is reality and reality has worked out to the point where two strangers have found their soulmate and I've done what I need to do to make sure you're the only person I want and the only person I even think about now it's time you figure out what exactly you need to do in order for us to work. My part is done im just waiting on you and unfortunately we don't live forever so I can't wait forever but I will wait awhile for you and that while is just depending on your effort to make sure we can work.

No comments:

Post a Comment