Friday, January 8, 2016

I see the world from everyone's perspective!

This is why I'm different I'm not one track minded I never have and I will never be. I know how it is to have it all and I know how it is to not have anything and anyone at all. I understand the pain of a man who hasn't eaten in three days and I understand the triumph of being able to pay the bills of both you and your girlfriend without ever worrying about how much the bills cost. I'm a writer in required to see the world from everyone's point of view. I'm also a person who's seen it all and done it all in only twenty six years of living. I'm not one track minded like a lot of you people living on this earth. I'm opinionated but I can understand the opinions and beliefs of others. But I'll still challenge your beliefs if you challenge mines. Open up your mind people and know that this world just isn't all about you in fact it's all about you and the rest of the people on earth so when you really think about it you probably don't even matter that much well you actually don't matter that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment