Monday, January 18, 2016

People over analyze texting!

Look how long it's taking she/he to respond! Why is she/he responding so fast? Did she/he meant it how we think they meant it? The last one is my favorite. Oh it sounded as if you meant it in a bad way or you were being mean. Really are you kidding me? How can a text show my emotions? That's why they invented emojis trust me if I felt a certain way you would know and stop reading into text so much people. At first I always thought texts were a blessing. Instead of calling certain people all I have to do is send them a message over my phone to their phone. Quick, short and simple is what I thought it was at first until I began realizing it's more complex and can ruin relationships more than just talking to someone. Through normal conversations you can hear the emotions in someone's voice. They speak loud, they may speak boastfully or they may be more reserved in other words they speak in a way that they sound depressed you know somethings on their mind. For whatever reason people seem to think that texts are good but I've already realized it's not good at all. It in fact can do more harm than good just based on the fact that people are emotional and they can read into things more than they actually should. People tend to overthink things for whatever reason they feel their opinions are facts when that's complete b.s. No your opionions aren't the only ones that matter and no your opinions are just that your opinions. It's not a fact it's just a hypothesis unless you can prove its true. Talk more people that's how relationships succeeded in the old days and that's how they succeed now. A text "hello" or "good morning" and "goodnight" is fine but don't make it your life. It's annoying and it can make people think you're just not interested in talking to them so you would rather just text them. People read into texts too much and it's not beneficial. For some people it's amazing but I'm telling you my friend it's not that good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment