Monday, January 4, 2016

I should turn my phone off for a month just to get rid of unnecessary people!

one thing about me is that I don't need anyone besides my sisters, my nieces my family and that significant other as long as she's completely invested in me. Sometimes I think turning my phone off would be a positive. I don't need my phone yeah emergencies can happen but most phones nowadays allow you to call 911 regardless if your phone is off or not. So I'm highly considering saying fuck my phone and just cutting off a bunch of people because I don't need you. You bring unneeded drama into my life. You involve me in your bullshit and I don't get it but it's all good. I have damn near seventy first cousins so truthfully I don't need friends so I don't need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment