Thursday, January 7, 2016

What happened if everything we ever thought was true really doesn't exist?

I don't like living by the what ifs but sometimes in life you have to sometimes in life you have no choice. What if everything in life that you thought was right really just doesn't exist to begin with? Religion ended something that could've been incredible in my life. So I have to ask that question what if her beliefs just is inaccurate? What if her thoughts on everything through the mind of a higher being just doesn't matter or even exist? It's probably over for good I have hope but I have to be realistic. I can't tell her what to do I can control her in anyway the only thing that I can do is lay everything out there but I'm no match for a person's religious beliefs. I just hope that one day it's discovered that we can make it work and there's nothing wrong with us attempting to make us workout. I have hope and I know you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment