Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My 100th blog!

My 200th blog will come faster than it has taken me to write my first 100 which took more than two year of my life to write. Now I've changed up completely I'm a writer and writing is what I do best so why not do it daily. Besides New Year's Day where I had a little too much fun I'm going to write at least one blog everyday for the next entire year. My goal is to build my fan base and let the world know it's possible to write one blog a day. My regret is that I didn't write one on New Year's Day which is why I decided to write a couple of blogs New Year's Eve just before my partying with my family began which was incredible. A bunch of Jamaicans celebrating New Years in America is a memorable experience. All I can say is check my blog daily because everyday God willing I will release a brand ne fresh blog for the world to enjoy whether it's about my life, someone else's life, something I've heard or read about that's what I'll blog about on that day. So relax and enjoy my blog! It'll be one brand new one everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment