Sunday, January 3, 2016

You had a true friend but you lost Em!

Never in my life would I think the closes or one of the closes to me would think so negatively of me. It's all good though I'm an Aquarius this is who I am I bounce back and recover from every and all situations stronger and mentally greater than ever! You doubt me I show you you messed up! I have to be one of the nose generous kind hearted people on earth however people take that genuity and kindness to weakness and once I figure that out its a must I cut you the fuck off! You're nothing to me you're nonexistent I gotta be cut throat to you because you thought so badly of me when I give you no reason to think badly of me. I took someone out of nowhere to reveal the truth to me. It took someone to let me know what's up because instead of telling me straight up as a man you go behind me back but we homies though! You go behind my back but I'm your nigga you fuck with me a million obviously not if you think I'm such a terrible person you would have thoughts and assumptions about me and talking to others about your opinions of me when you should know it's gonna get back to me one way or the other. I just ask myself why pretend to Fuck with me? Why pretend that we're cool when you know that we're not? I'm doing me from now on and if I fuck with you I fuck with you but now I have a caution signal because niggas have motives nowadays. Niggas can't do things out of generosity like nigga what the fuck! You can't be real with me I can't fuck with you and that's a billion! It's do me season and I'm riding for me 100%. My girl I'm all in it for you as long as you're all in it for me! This is just the beginning of my amazing journey. Peace out for now "I'm gonna make it" like Jadakiss said.

No comments:

Post a Comment