Friday, January 22, 2016

I'm your sin, well make me your blessing! By: Omar Black

For Pete he knows that he's not that bad of a person hell compared to some he's not a bad person at all. However for some reason to Brandy he is her sin so she decided to get rid of him. It's a slap in the face because he knows that she can fight harder to make him her blessing. "Good things like this don't come around that often" he says to himself often. A woman like her and a guy like him don't normally come into contact with one another that often and he feels their connection is rare. Therefore great relationships like them two together he feels are rare. He went to her house on a lonely Friday night to see her and explain to her what she means to him. She avoided him for weeks after the breakup. She didn't want to see him. She didn't care to have her old emotions reemerge again and her life once again become complicated. " I know you have to think about me because I'm thinking about you" he said while holding a handful of red roses. "Valentine's Day just passed you should've tried then" she said as she just tried to give him a chance. She stood their in silence waiting for Pete to speak. "It's like having a roadblock dropped in between us and it's up to us to figure things out on how to get around it." he said. "Who knows if it'll ever be resolved?" "Just know that I want you!" "And regardless I have hope now and someday in the future I hope you carry my last name!" Once again he had her with his words. He brought back all of her old positive emotions about him and he knows that he has won her back without her uttering a word. He summed up by saying "I'm your sin, well make me your blessing" and for Brandy her heart was his all over again..... to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment