Thursday, December 31, 2015

Motives!

Why do people do things with a motive behind it? Why do people do things to benefit instead of just doing something just to help someone without any ulterior motive behind it. Perhaps there's only a few genuine people left on earth. The goal shouldn't be to benefit off of someone whenever you do them a favor however people do things with intent! I don't get it at all. But I know there's people who do and people who don't do things with intent. I do favors for people because I actually care to do them a favor. Can people stop being sneaky and start being real? If you have a motive behind a kind act and all I ask is that you be up front and tell me straight up I'm doing this because.... Don't hold it in and allow me to figure out that you're really doing me a favor or something for someone because you have motives behind it. You're just showing me that you're shady and I can't stand shady people. I don't get along well with artificial people that's why my circle stays small and I barely allow any new people into it. It sucks but it's real you must be cautious out here because people are fake. "Note to self people with motives behind their fake acts of kindness aren't the people you need to be around you." That goes for me and everyone else on this earth please share and may 2016 be filled with blessings for you and those around you. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment