Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Your happiness is here with me so what are you afraid of?

When that perfect person comes around you pursue them and you let them know how you feel. Once you know their feelings about you are mutual you make things happen! Don't hesitate si people find love instantly once they meet someone and some people it may take longer. Physical attraction doesn't determine how fast you connect spiritually with a person intimate connections it gravitates you to someone however spiritual connections can happen right away or it can take time. You bay have a friend who's been with someone for years because they just like each other, they don't want to find someone else, they can't find someone better or they just don't care to look anymore so they stay with the person they've been with for years. That relationship may not even be a solid one but they know each other so well and they've known each other for so long it's like what's the point of moving on. It's like what's the pint of trying to find someone else. For those people it's like I'm better off with you because I won't be lonely than I am without you because I will be alone. For those who connect deeply on a spiritual level those relationships can last an eternity. Those relationships can build a foundation and a Love that can make lives better for them and the people around them. People love love and they love to see two people who generally care for each other. Those conversations exists I've heard them and I've seen them for years. People love to talk about how happy they are that their friend is still with the same person. It's motivation for them to find their true soulmate. All I ask is when you find that person you let it happen and you don't run away from love because who doesn't want to be loved? Who doesn't want to have happiness? I want love and I want happiness and I know that you are that person and I will work to make you happy and work to make us last!

No comments:

Post a Comment