Thursday, December 31, 2015

My New Years resolution is to be a better version of myself!

I can't recreate myself but j can better myself. A more spiritual, humble, understanding and most importantly a more caring person. I can be all of that and I will be. Some people belief in making drastic changes and to me other than weight loss everything else is going to take a great deal of time to change. I want to be a more spiritual person. I want and will work for a better relationship with the man upstairs because I am a good person and I will like to know more about my God. In addition to all of that I want to finally pursue full force my book and music dreams. No longer will I dream about them I'm going to make them a reality. It's time that I make things happen instead of making excuses. "Just do it!" The words utter repeatedly by one of my favorite actors of all time Shia Labeouf. Now watch me make it happen!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment