Friday, December 4, 2015

We live in a selfish world!

You don't fuck with me no more! The statement heard often said to me lately. People only think about themselves and their problems they got some reason feel that you have it good and you're not going through anything. Well I am that's why I don't come through as often. The difference between you and me is that I don't complain about my problems. I don't need the world knowing that I'm going through things. Only a select few may know and that's if I feel like discussing what I'm going through. I know how life works the moment you discuss your problems with others it becomes their problems and I'm not with that at all. I'm laid back I'm. More into resolving my issues instead of harping on them. I guess that's the difference that makes people look at me differently and say I'm not going through any problems. I'm not going to be like everyone else ever. I'm not a huge talker about my problems I rather resolve it instead of talking about them. I'm not gonna change so peoples perception of me may not ever change as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment