Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cell phones are dangerous! Be careful!!!

Cellphones are dangerous because sometimes you leave voicemail messages you didn't mean to leave. Sometimes you forget but that's something I do not do. I'm not someone who gossips, I'm not someone who likes to talk shit about the next man because I'm not perfect whatsoever. However when it comes to hanging up my phone before the person of whom I am calling voicemail comes on I have already hung up the phone. So many people don't do it and for some of those people they reveal their true feelings towards you sometimes. I don't know what it is whether they're pissed you didn't answer you phone or they just feel as though that's the perfect time to talk shit about you. I've heard things that people probably didn't want me to hear about not just my own self but about someone that I'm close with that their also close with. I don't get it but some people just aren't good hanging up their phone or they're just so nonchalant with everything that's going on around them that they don't care whether they hung up their phone or not. All I know is that cellphones are dangerous and for you sneaky low lives be very careful because eventually your true feelings about someone will be revealed and it might be revealed through something as simple as a voicemail message.

No comments:

Post a Comment