Saturday, November 21, 2015

Why I like being a writer.

The kind of people I've meet in recent years are the kind of people I probably would've never spoken to our met with a day in my life if I weren't a writer. The powerful stories that can connect people of all walks of life is endless which is why I love the fact that I'm a writer. Ive met and became friends with people who are multimillionaires and people from all over the world just because u write. They could care less about the color of my skin or my race the enjoy my material. There are few things in this world that can connect people from all walks of life and writing is one of them. God has blessed me with a gift that I can't keep hidden from the world much longer. I'm thankful for him being there for me and gifting me a gift that very few people in this world possess. I'm a writer and I'm glad that I am. My Fans are diverse and I love it. I love the fact that I come up with ideas that catch the attention of people. Writing is what I do and it's what I'll continue to do until my life is over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment