Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A thank you or an I appreciate what you do for me can go so far!!!

Manners have gone out of the window this generation and it's not just the people of this generation doing it it's people from different generations that seems to be doing it. When someone does something nice for me I tell them thank you without any issues. I show my gratitude because I understand they didn't have to do me a favor no matter how big or small it is. For some reason people appear to be ungrateful or just don't care to show their appreciation for what someone else has done for them. I'm tired of hearing through the mouth of someone else how appreciative someone is of me. It's kind of a bank hand compliment to me due to the fact that I have to hear it from the mouth of someone who isn't even involved in what went out. To me I hate it when people do that. I hate it to the point that I feel disrespected. I'm one who wants to hear a persons gratitude because it shows their sincerely appreciative. Telling someone else what I do for you is kind of like you're just glad that anyone came to do you a favor. Show me some love show me a little respect and that's all I ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment