Friday, November 20, 2015

The naked hustle: stripping!

Don't doubt a stripper for one second that's her hustle. Fuck the fact that she removes all of her clothing from her body stick to the fact that you come out of pocket for a tease. I don't respect all strippers I respect certain ones. The ones that'll dance for you but wouldn't allow you to disrespect them in any sort of way. The ones who don't put a price tag on their body. The ones who strip to go somewhere instead of just stripping just to strip. I dated two strippers in my lifetime both all about their money and business only. Not every female is Buisness minded stepping into the stripping business. It's more that comes with it and some strippers don't understand the game so they get played. Me I respect certain strippers that's why I have conversations with them just to see where their head is at. Some women just don't know what they want some don't know what they got themselves into but the ones that's business first those are the ones I respect. Those are the ones that I can Fuck with the other ones they're recyclable they get used put in the trash only to be reused again.

No comments:

Post a Comment