Friday, November 13, 2015

Forget a purse or some expensive shoes!

I'm meeting a bunch of women on a daily basis. Some I make plans with, some I plan on never calling again and some that's just not even worth hanging out with. One thing I've noticed not with all of the women but with a few that I've been encountering lately is that they're satisfied with a guy buying them a purse or shoes maybe even a car. I've tried to figure out their logic and it makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why not find someone who'll invest in buying them a house or invest in their education things that aren't materialistic. A cars a good investment especially if it's mainly used to take care of your business however if the want is to have it because everyone else wants it then it makes no sense. An education can take someone to levels and heights they wouldn't reach without it. Schools not for everyone but it's for a lot of people and those women can probably benefit from it. And a house, who doesn't want to own their own home? Who wants to rent forever? A purse and matching shoes maybe a nice thing to have but a good education and a home is a great thing to possess. Not everyone thinks this way some just want what they want and I think it's time for women to get what they deserve and to me that's school, a home and most importantly finding someone who'll actually care for you at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment