Monday, December 21, 2015

Break ups are a f***ing joke!

I'm a book writer and a musician with plenty of resources within arms reach and all I have to do is ask and I shall receive. I don't have any children yet because I haven't accomplished the dreams and goals that I have set out for myself. God's plan for me is to be one of those people who accomplish their dreams and goals before they actually settle down and have children and a family and blah blah blah the American Dream I guess. Some people have their family first and then at the backend of their life they finally focus on their dreams and goals and some people are fortunate enough to accomplish those goals and some are just delusional to the fact that they'll never truly have enough time to get done what they need to get done because of their family who has their own problem that them as parents still have to deal with. This is the hand that I've been dealt at this point but hopefully some curveball might be thrown and I'll stumble upon that right girl who'll change my life for the better. Perhaps she's a stranger perhaps she's someone I already know. Whoever she is I'm waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment