Sunday, December 27, 2015

My MOM!!!!!

Have you ever heard of the strongest, most resilient, humble, spiritual, a breath of fresh air, a person who brings foes together, heaven sent, the greatest woman to ever live? Well if you have then you know that person is my mother the greatest person to ever live. I'm constantly reminded of the blessing my mother was and still is to a large amount of people old and young relatives, friends, coworkers and just people who were briefly blessed to be in the presence of my mother. My mother cared so deeply about people and she made sure that she called and visited the ones closed to her just to make sure they're alright. Things haven't been the same since she's physically left out presence. My family isn't as close as it once wAs. Close relatives have become distant ever since my mother took her spot in heaven. If there ever was a rock meaning a foundation that held everything and everyone together it's my mother. It's been six years without you and so many people on this earth are in a much worse position in their lives now than when you were here. People tools you for granted now without your presence they're realizing how much you truly meant to their happiness. They say you never know how important someone is until they're gone and for some many people who neglected you and took you for granted they're going through even more drama and pain than they would've been going through if you were still with us physically because you'll forever be apart of my life and hundreds of other lives for as long as we shall live. I'm will make you name live on forever. Mom I love you with every ounce of my being. You made me humble you made me a fiver. You taught me wrong from right. As a seventh day Christian you instilled in me God and how I should live my life daily. Of course I'm not perfect but you helped me become a much better man than i would've been with anyone else as my mother. Sometimes I think and wonder where life would've taken me if you were still here? I wonder where I would be at if my mother was still with me but I've come to realize I can't think like that because you've always been there for me. You've always cAred for me and wished me the best of luck you've always rooted for me! You've always had my back and no it's no difference. I'm going to make you proud. You created a talented human being who is going to change the world and impact lives worldwide. You're a blessing to the world MOM! You're my ultimate blessing! You're who I want to be when I grow up. Sweet, kind, humble, genuine, caring, giving, empathetic, loving and just all around a great person. People miss you and talk about you everyday. You're a piece of history I'm going to let the world know about. There's no greater woman than my mother! There's no greater person than my mother! I love you with all of my heart! I will make you proud. I will not disappoint you. You're the best person to ever enter my life. Although that day will come when my first child is born. Although he or she will not get to meet you they'll know all about you. They'll know that their grandmother is the sweetest person ever. I'm going to do my best to raise my kids how you raised my sister and I. You're the most perfect person to ever walk this earth and for the same reason God put you on this earth he took you back because heaven needed it's most humble servant. God needed the one person who can bring people together from all walks of life and get them to communicate and even become friends. You'll forever be loved, missed, talked about and most cherished for the incredible person you are. Your task on earth was completed and you impacted lives positively and for that you'll forever be loved and cherished. I love you always mom and I will see you one day in heaven. I love you MOM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment