Sunday, February 7, 2016

Your heart defect ruined me!

I lost someone so important, so wise, so noble, so incredible, one of the loves of my life and she was no older than five years old. Born with a heart defect that took you away from the world and left you in the hospital 90 percent of the life God gave you on this earth. Your purpose was to inspire, bring a family together that was torn apart due to various reasons and most importantly remind us all that love still exists. Blood made us related but the love made us truly family. It crushes me without you here but God has a bigger and better purpose for you. I know it has to be to bring light into the lives of people who's life is only filled with darkness. You're a diamond and you shine brightly. I just want you to know that I miss you and I will make sure you're not forgotten and anyone that's going through what you went through will have a better chance at surviving because of you. You brought awareness to the unaware. You brought smiles and laughter to the unemotional. I'm going to miss my little angel but you're in a better place. Farewell for now but we shall reunite one day. Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment