Monday, February 15, 2016

My perfect Kardashian!

My perfect kardashian is a mix of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney. Let me break it down to you. Looks wise I'm going with Kourtney. Her physical appearance is naturally beautiful and I'm attracted to her without a doubt. Body wise before was clearly Kim for me but now I'm going with the body of Khloe and the personality of her too. She's transformed herself into a pretty sexy specimen and I have to give her, her cred. She's earned it she went from last on my list out of the three sisters to first. By far the life of the party so there's gonna be plenty of good times. Most importantly besides the looks and having fun Kim possesses the biggest attribute out of them all. Her business sense. I don't care what anyone has to say about what's she's done in her personal life but when it comes to great business mind I want my perfect Kardashian to possess the business mentality of Kim. Say what you want to say she's turned something minor into something major and plenty of other women tried to follow but to no prevail. She's earned my respect.  So there it is my friends my perfect Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment