Sunday, February 14, 2016

My nonprofit organization!

Tis the season where the winter weather takes over and the warm weather ends. Everyone wants to be indoors with their heater on full blast or their cabin fire lit like a Christmas tree. But what people aren't aware of are the homeless people that are freezing in this weather. No jacket, no coat, no blanket just the few articles of clothing they have on. The only thing preventing me from making a change is me. Anyone interested on helping me make this a reality instead of a plan please contact me. No one especially good people who's lives changes for whatever reason deserves to sleep outside especially in weather like this where pneumonia is so easy to catch. I don't know about you all but I know that I have a heart and thinking about just myself and my problems is what most people do. They only care about themselves this world is so selfish filled with people who have their beliefs and cares less about the beliefs of others which inch complete and utter bullshit. Life is crazy but as long as I'm breathing I'm going to make a difference. Contact me through my comments or email me  @ cancerawarness@yahoo.com. Together we'll make a difference in the lives of dozens hopefully hundreds if not thousands of people. If I have to do this by my lonesome I have no problem with doing so. I'm going to make a difference what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment