Saturday, February 20, 2016

I ain't you you ain't me! By: Omar Black

I ain't you you ain't me but you compare me to you constantly, you aggravate me and agitate me, but for whatever reason you always got something to say about me, I don't worry or stress myself over you but you worry and stress yourself over me, my life is constantly on play while your life is constantly on rewind, why because everything you say you repeat it multiple times, you live in the past and I live in the present, I'm worried about life and you worry about my life selections, my choices, my decisions my women, my money and everything else about me, why because you wish you could be me, you want to live my life for whatever reason, my problems you make it your problems when I never asked for any of your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment