Thursday, February 11, 2016

Visions of being created equally! By: Omar Black

I have visions of being created equally in a world where so many people fight their whole lives for equality. People die and never see the day but hopes the future bring more peace to the lives of their children and the next generation that to them dying is all worth it. I'm not gonna lie we live in a world that's so corrupted and unequal with people who have no rights whatsoever. I have hopes just like the other people who have sacrificed their own lives for a better tomorrow a tomorrow they'll never witness which is the definition of being bold. I have visions of living in a world where freedom reigns supreme worldwide. Women are treated fairly everywhere including the places they're currently slaves. In my world now they'll no longer be slaves. Any and everyone will be able to voice their opinions without having to watch over their shoulders the moment they do share their thoughts. I have visions of a world where we're rooting for our friends including our foes in hope they'll succeed no matter what they want outta life. I have visions of a world where hatred, discrimination, segregation, racism, sexism and all things wrong with our world no longer exists. The problem is my vision is only thoughts I'm not sure if the people in my world will ever allow it to happen. However for now my visions are just that visions hoping to become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment