Monday, February 8, 2016

Say bye bye to the past cause I'm moving on!

It's time and I'm going to just live life to the fullest. Losing loved ones is hard and becomes a reality check. Therefore I know moving on is my best option. I can't think about you anymore you have to be erased from my memory in order for me to move on and that's what I did. You're permanently deleted therefore there's nothing left for me to hold onto. There's billions of people on earth and they want to live so why shouldn't I. I'm going to live, travel, vacation worldwide and most importantly move out this country the minute I get enough money to do so. At the end they say family and friends will be all you have left no matter what. When a relationship ends your family will still be there your true friends will be there. Therefore you're not needed and anything that came with you is no longer required. I guess they say if you cant get it here go some place else which sounds fucked up but it is what it is I guess. It's do me season im not worried about anyone else so fuck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment