Wednesday, February 3, 2016

No matter what I did right by your name!

Being assigned your last name isn't something I care too much to brag about. You're apart of the reason why I'm even alive to begin with dad but where were you. You've been absent now you're gone and your absence is never ending now. No matter what I'm one of the last people on earth carrying your last name and I never tarnished it even though you gave me plenty of reasons to do so. I never in my life gave you a bad name and not because of you but because of my mother. You weren't ever there for me so my feelings for you or just like your existence in my life, absent. There's no care there's no emotions there's absolutely nothing there and I'm not to blame the blames fully on you. You weren't there. You weren't a father. You were absent. Therefore your legacy won't continue through me I'm building my own because you knew nothing about my God given abilities and that reason alone means your legacy won't live on through me you can find someone else who'll allow your legacy to live on through them because it damn sure ain't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment