Sunday, February 21, 2016

These strippers ain't catching my interest! Omar Black

I've been stuck in this hell hole for the past hour and a half because of my idiotic best friend who's idea of a good time is hooking up with a stripper. Oh did I mention he's supposedly a happily married man of fifteen years to the devil who loves wearing the color red. The Hennessy is sticking to by breath like super glue and all I could care about now is finding one Stripper who catches my interest. The problem is I can't find one that's worth my money or my time. I'm even more annoyed because the strippers here are less exciting than a dead corpse. I surveyed the club repeatedly however no ones catching my eye until this mysterious girl stepped in wearing nothing but..... To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment