Tuesday, February 2, 2016

"You forgot about me!"

"You forgot about me!" I don't understand some people. They get upset when you don't pick up the phone to call them but they have fingers and a phone too so why can't you call me wheres you're effort why do I have to give you my all. In addition to that I have a life. I'm not sitting there every morning thinking about the people i'm going to call today. If I don't talk to my siblings and my other closes relatives daily what makes you think I care to talk to you everyday? If the people on earth that matters the most to me I barely talk to then why do I have to talk to you everyday? People are emotional and selfish its like the world is getting more self absorbed every single day and I'm tired of it. I'm ready for this opportunity that just presented itself and God willing it'll go the right way. My goal is to travel, begin my own non profit organization for those in need and just help as many people worldwide as possible. People get so upset at Oprah for building schools and investing into certain parts of Africa when they feel she needs to do more over here. I don't blame her one bit this is the money she's earned so who in the hell can tell her how to spend it. My objective is to save lives and I'm currently working on building my non profit organization which will focus on specific individuals for example I plan on beginning my own organization to help wounded veterans, ill children and single mothers who can't provide for both themselves and their child/children. My mother was always a single parent who struggled at times so that means the world to me. I'm going to make a change in this world before my last breath and no ones going to stop me. So if you're wondering why I forgot about you. I forgot about you because I'm focused on making changes to my environment and the world abroad. Billions of people need help medically, financially or whatever and I'm going to do my best to provide as much assistance to those in need as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment