Saturday, February 6, 2016

People take my blogs too seriously!

So I woke up this morning to a big ole "it's your fault." Ok let me explain awhile back a particular blog according to this person who shall remain anonymous. Why? Because the email name is anonymous with a bunch of bullshit behind it. So I decided to reply "what are you talking about?" Normally that's unacceptable on my part to engage with anyone. Little before I knew it they responded with a big ole "it's your fault you ruined my relationship." Wtf! I instantly thought to myself then anonymous with the extra shit behind it went into detail about how he took my advice and ran with it. Wait what advice? When did I say I'm anyone's advisor? When did I say live how I write? Who's to say any of my blogs are factual and not just random thoughts because I randomly think of thoughts the average person wouldn't dream of? In the great words of the joker "why so serious." I can't help you. I'm not dr. Phil pretending to be something in not tricking minds into taking his opinionated sometimes irrelevant points and actually making a career out of it. I don't write for you to follow when I go back to school and study psychology I might or if I ever just decide to write self help motivational books them your point would be valid and I would have to look further into scenarios like yours. the vivid picture you painted about your relationship is like I was apart of it. Wait was I apart of your made up relationship? Just kidding! Or am I? Who knows besides me no one so don't worry about it. My blogs are just that blogs one man's thoughts on subjects whether true or not. It's not a guideline on how to live your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment