Thursday, February 4, 2016

Batman v Superman!

The first movie since Star Wars that I'm excited to see. I don't know what it is. I like them both. I grew up instantly a batman fan the cape crusader protecting the cold hearted streets of Gotham and a billionaire in his normal life. Who wouldn't want that lifestyle? All the women in the world that you want you can atleast get their attention. You can buy what you want, travel where you want and damn near do anything you want so why not be batman. Then I thought about it Superman the man of steel chasing Lois Lane the elegant beauty who's heart he must capture while trying to make his boss proud of him. His weakness? kryptonite! That to me is my problem with Superman and I don't know if I'll ever be able to get pass that. Anyways the movies coming and it has nothing to do with my thoughts but I'm just ready to watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment