Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Watching me from a distance 2! By: Omar Black

You're still watching me from a distance, I'm still what you've been missing, and about me she's always thinking, she's always thinking about me, she loves my swag yes she loves me, she loves my style that's why she's thinking of me, still watching me from a distance, about the good moments we shared you've been thinking, you've been thinking about me, because you 're in lust with me, or better yet you're in love with me, you're watching me from a distance I'm what you've been missing, just admit you've been missing me, it's not arrogance just tell me, you'll be surprised what I reply once you tell me, you admit it to everyone but me, you would tell Facebook, Instagram and Twitter that you miss me, but for whatever reason you won't tell me, admit you love my style, forget that just admit that you love me.... To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment