Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ms. Black! By: Omar Black

Hustle, hustle, hustle right in front of Ms. Black, hustle, hustle, hustle,  just to make you proud, I could've easily chosen a different path but I can only think of making you proud, i miss you daily, thinking of you constantly, I can hear your voice whispering to me to "keep them phony people from round me, the greatest person ever that's you there's no comparison, your legacy will live on there's no ending it, I know you're watching from up above and I'm working hard just to accomplish all of the goals I set out to achieve, you're my biggest and greatest supporter I know you only want me to succeed, the legacy you left I'm going to make sure it lives on, you were always the most giving and caring person so Imma make sure your generosity lives on, too much to say too much to talk to you about but just know that I'm missing you, I love you dearly and know that forever more mom I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment