Thursday, June 2, 2016

Fantasy! By: Omar Black

I woke up in a fantasy late night dreaming, of a girl that is always late night scheming, she's uses him and him and him too, but for some reason she calls me her boo, I try to stay away but she has me like a thief in the night, She's by my side when it's dark or when it's light, she says I'm the first man that she's ever liked, but I found out she used to be a dyke, she wanted her and she wanted her and her she already had, she's making love to your brother's mother's sister's dad, she's psychotic she's trying to be universally known, she won't stop until Hollywood is her home, living on the Hills somewhere in a city named Beverly, The Las Vegas nights got her using all of her energy, she's in love with everyone she's in love with her biggest fan, he stalks her, annoys her and brainwashed her having her thinking that he's her man, one std, two stds three stds four, she's in the clinic in the mornings and at nighttime she's back to being a whore, no slowing down she's living life with no limits, and when the money comes her way she spends it

No comments:

Post a Comment