Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My day is coming! By: Omar Black

I've been doubted for so long but my day is coming, I've been looked down upon but my day is coming, I've been struggling for too long my day is coming, I've been suffering for too long my day is coming, the talent that I possess is too strong listen to me my day is coming, the talent is undeniable do you hear me my day is coming, you doubted me said I wouldn't make it my day is coming, I'm not going to say I told you so that is out of character just mark my words my day is coming, everything I will earn is because I earned it and deserve it that's why my day is coming, it can only get better it can't get any worst I don't live by that I live by the words my day is coming. I'm not perfect nor do I pretend to be but my day is coming. No more struggling to survive no more dark days ahead my day is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment