Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm motivated to succeed

The world revolves around money no matter what anyone says. I'm not motivated to succeed in life because of money I'm motivated to succeed in life because of my family. I know that this world revolves around money and the more you have the more powerful you are. I could careless about how powerful money can make a person I care more about how much a person can give back and help others with the large sum of money they have. The problem with this world is so many people are greedy they could only care about themselves instead of the thousands if not millions of other people worldwide who are suffering like they once suffered. Being able to take care of your family and other loved ones should be the key to the reason why anyone would want to succeed in life. I want and I will become a successful author not just because it's my dream but mainly because I know I have a gift that will bless me with fortune thus I can take care of my family and friends as well as other people that are struggling to get by their day to day lives. The top one percent of people in this world can put an end to poverty seeing as most of them could careless about doing so I will step up to the plate and become that person who's driven to save lives with the money I will receive by publishing my novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment