Thursday, May 1, 2014

Becoming a published author!

The process of writing a novel is a complex what that I have been through fourteen times and with experience things should come easier right? Well for me it's a yes and no answer to that one simple question. Beginning and ending a novel correctly and focusing on each character comes a lot smoother to me than it did once I began writing on the other hand it's still hard to write and complete an effective novel. I feel from a writers standpoint that you should view your own novel as a fan. You shouldn't write a novel that's uninteresting to you because you have to think about the potential audience you're targeting. If you don't find your novels to be bearable how will anyone else find it bearable? I'm continuing my journey which began in Miami now currently in Chicago but I will soon be heading to the Big Apple. That's right folks I will soon be moving to New York City come June and I'm looking to publish my materials. I have sat back too long cheering on others to succeed and watching others succeed at getting published and having a successful novel or two under their belt now it's my time. To anyone out there who knows of any good publicists or literary agents that's willing to work with an up and coming novelist such as myself please email me at: issuesa@yahoo.com. I dedicated and committed to succeeding in my future career as an author. The process of becoming published is a complex one and sometimes knowing someone trumps the talent one may possess. I have the talent now I'm asking anyone out there that knows of anyone in the book publishing industry who's willing to put the time and effort into working with an unpublished author with fourteen completed novels of all different kinds of genres from action to drama to suspense and young adult novels please contact me. Success is coming my way and anyone on my side will reap the benefits of my success. I'm willing to email a synopsis or parts of my novels which are all copyrighted and needs to be edited to anyone who's willing to help me begin my soon to be success career as a author.

No comments:

Post a Comment