Thursday, June 12, 2014

Money issues ended close relationships of mines!

From girlfriends to best friends to even siblings money is a divisive issue that can turn two lovers into two sworn enemies. Over the past two years I've been experiencing that firsthand. Money has turned my already shaky relationship with my sister into an even more divided one. I can't believe the strength of money and how it can turn a solid relationship between two or more people into a relationship that can just end abruptly. I should't be surprised thought because most divorces end due to money issues. It sucks but it's certainly reality. Note to self and you all should take notice do not lend any money to anyone or do not borrow money from anyone who you may not be able to pay back. It's that simple money ends relationships. It sucks but it's a harsh reality. Money is the root of all evil and it certainly does it's damage to people's relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment