Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ladies stop acting too good, too shy and feeling like you'll look desperate and talk to us.

Great relationships begin and end with great communication. Sure money can cause conflict and yes great sex is needed however it isn't the end all be all. I want a relationship with a woman who can express herself whether we're in public or whether we're in private. I want a girl who isn't afraid to walk up to me while I'm surrounded by my friends to tell me that she finds me attractive. Women just expect us men be the initiators then they complain that they're still single. Well ladies a great relationship could be right before you and you won't know unless you step up to the plate and express to us guys how you feel or just begin a conversation. I've never read anywhere that a man should do all of the work to begin a conversation with a woman so why can't a woman just let us know what they're feeling. Attraction gains or attention and great communication keeps it. We have to stop acting as though relationships are only based on money and sex which are key factors however communication is the number one key. If you can communicate with the person you're in a relationship with it's not a relationship it's just sex and spending your free time with someone else. Don't let a good relationship potentially walk out of of the door because you feel as though a guy should approach you or you're too shy or you're fearful you will look desperate because you initiated a conversation with a guy to get to know him. To me a girl that can initiate a conversation is a keeper because she's not fearful or anything or anyone. She's an attention grabber instead of a attention seeker. I'll say out of the dozen or so relationships I've been in I have been the one to initiate the conversation that began the relation all but one time. And that one time that girl and I ended up being in a relationship longer than I have ever been in a relationship up until that point in my life. She was great conversation wise which kept me interested and of course she looked great to me as well. There's plenty of relationships that could've been great that never happens because a woman didn't initiate a conversation with a guy they felt attracted to. Stop acting too good or being too shy or feeling like you'll look desperate and just pursue the person you want to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment