Thursday, March 31, 2016

Eli has two rings Phillip Rivers has none! Who got screwed? By: Omar Black

I can't lie to you at some point in my life Phillip Rivers was my favorite quarterback but I eventually realized when it comes to big game moments Eli is that man. Phillip River's arrogance some may call it I just see it as his passion and love for the game assisted in me viewing him as my favorite quarterback. However Eli came out of nowhere and delivered still what Phillip Rivers hasn't delivered and it makes me wonder how bad Phillip Rivers was screwed. He wasn't supposed to be in San Diego he was supposed to be a New York Giants starting quarterback and Eli was supposed to be a San Diego Charger but because of his family's name he got exactly what they wanted and instead of Phillip Rivers being a Giants's quarterback he's  a Charger with no rings while Eli has to so I can only wonder what if things when how they were originally supposed to go and Eli was in San Diego and Phillip was in New York. Without a doubt I believe that..... To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment