Wednesday, March 16, 2016

30's By: Omar Black

If your life isn't right by your thirties your future is gonna be messed up. In your thirties it's crunch time no more slip ups maybe your early thirties you can fuck up but by 35 or 36 it's crunch time it's no more slacking because your future is on the line. In your twenties you can mess up over and over again and still be fine because that's your growing up stage. That's the decade for you to learn from your mistakes. You can repeat those mistakes several times and still be fine but by your thirties your future is on the line. Homelessness is knocking on your door and ready to invite you over for awhile. I'm in my twenties but my mindset is that I'm in my thirties and now there's no time to waste. It's time to take things seriously and get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment