Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Chip Kelly got what he deserved! By: Omar Black

I'm the first person to say hire that man because he needs to feed his family or he needs to feed himself. I wouldn't ever want anyone to take food or wish to take food out of the mouths of my family and me so I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But when you decide to get rid of your best wide receiver because of his possible past or his affiliation but not get rid of the clear racist or someone with some type of hatred in their heart then I can't feel bad for you. When you get rid of your best running back your best overall play maker LeSean McCoy just because he spoke up and voiced his opinions I can't respect you or I'll lose respect for you. Guess which one I choose for Chip Kelly! I can't stand an ego maniac especially one who's so power hungry that anyone who tries to challenge him or just disagrees with him in anyway gets traded to another team or gets cut. His ego got him fired. Sure he's a good coach and the job offers are going to be there but unless he changes he'll be like every coach. They all are smart and master what they do but when you're an asshole it just doesn't work well in the NFL. It worked at first for Jerry Jones now look where he's at. I'm telling you people it's a new day, a new age and a new time so you better change for the good or suffer the consequences of your asshole tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment