Friday, April 4, 2014

Your goals aren't too big. They're more than conquerable!

Stop saying you can't when you know that you can. Stop saying I'm not good enough when you know that you're truly good enough to accomplish all of your dreams and all of your goals. Life is an obstacle course and it's our objective to make it to the end despite all of the bumps and bruises along with the ups and downs that we all will go through in order to get to where we want to be. Life will through potentially psychologically damaging stones at you that will mess you up mentally. However those mental hurdles you have to recover from but so few actually do. Life with put up a brick wall before you that you must find away through somehow and their are no short cuts. My goals to be a published and successful writer/musician/actor isn't unattainable I will attain it sooner rather than later. I will accomplish all of the goals that I have set out for myself no matter what. No one will get in my way that's why I refuse to bring another life into this world until I have my own life on the right track. That's a problem so many of us deal with we have children before we accomplish our goals and because of that so many of people's priorities changes and that's when you become miserable. That's when you start to treat those around you unfairly because you didn't do what you wanted to do and instead of being proud you have a child when so many can't. You begin to look at your child as a burden instead of encouragement. I don't want anyone to fail I would rather you succeed than fall flat on your face but in order to do so you must know that you can succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment