Thursday, April 10, 2014

Love at first sight?

I don't believe in it and I never will. How can you look at someone and just know that person is your soul mate? To me it doesn't make any sense. A person's past means a lot to me and so does it to everyone else. You have no idea the baggage a person may carry with them when you first meet them. So how can love at first sight be an actuality for some people? Attraction means a lot to everyone. No one wants to lie next to someone every night that they're not attracted to in some form. For me a physical connection means a great deal but an emotional and a verbal connection means plenty as well. What trumps all of that? Is a person's past. No one wants to have to deal with a that has a past heavy past. Sure for me I must have a physical attraction towards a woman in order for me to even approach her however once I introduce myself to her and I get to find out more about her it will let me know from there whether I should pursue a serious relationship with her or I should just take a step back and let her be. Relationships works best when you get to know that person before you give yourself a title with that person whether it's a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship or it's a friendship. Honestly who would want to begin a relationship with someone with a violent past who continues to do the same thing or things that got them arrest? You don't know that stuff about a person from just looking at them I don't care who you are. You have no clue what their past relationships were like or what their past was like. Enough is enough love at first sight doesn't exist so people please stop saying it does. In a perfect world where everyone is perfect it may exist but this isn't a perfect world so it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment